C.G. Boyce Real Estate Co. has chosen to suspend real-estate operations following Ohio Governor Mike DeWine’s directive on March 23, 2020.
While real estate and real-activities does constitute an essential business under the Governor’s orders we believe that the business cannot be conducted without putting buyers, sellers, tenants, landlords, and ourselves in danger.
What Will We Do?
- Continue searching for off-market listings for our residential and commercial clients.
- Talking to buyers and sellers that will be looking for a home once the pandemic has passed.
- Continue connecting you with our network. We are here for you.
What We Won’t Do?
- Show you a house.
- List your property in today’s market.
- Grab a cup of coffee with you.
God bless and be safe during these challenging times.