Interested in a Real Estate Career?
Building a career in real estate is an exciting one but is not an easy one. C.G. Boyce Real Estate Co. believes strongly in developing complete real estate agents from start to finish.
If You Have:
- Strong will to succeed
- Knowledge or experience of the sale process
- High school diploma or equivelant
- Willing to be Coached
Why C.G. Boyce Real Estate Co.?
- Five percent of every transaction is donated to a local charity.
- Local ownership and management. No directives from corporate.
- Training. One-on-One and personable. We take you where you want to go.
- Entertaining work environment. Spend 15 minutes with president Toby Boyce and you’ll see what I’m talking about.
We believe strongly in these differentiators. We are not – and never will be under Boyce’s leadership – a franchise. We’ll probably never be #1 in sales or agents but C.G. Boyce doesn’t care.
“I’m more interested in customer and employee satisfaction,” founder and president Toby Boyce said. “If we take care of our people they’ll take care of us. Money can always be earned but trust is fleeting.
So What’s the Next Step?*
- Look into the classes. We – through the Ohio Association of REALTORS – have partnered with Hondros College to offer the classes at locations all over the state. Cost: $1,340.
- Schedule a Call With C.G. Boyce Real Estate. We love to talk real estate. We’ll spend 20 minutes talking – frankly – about the career and give you an idea if it is what you want to do.
- Take the State u0026amp; National Test.
- Join A Brokerage, MLS, Association of REALTORS u0026amp; More. This is where your broker will help get you all set up. If you joined CGB there would be a requirement for you to be a primary member of the Delaware County Board of REALTORS and a member of the Columbus REATORLS MLS system. We are member of other MLS as well and are always open to expansion if it makes sense.
- Start Your Real Estate Career!
* – prices are as of May 25, 2016, and subject to change without notice.