Tips for that new dog owner
So you think it is time to add a puppy to your family? Here is a few tips on taking care of your furry friend.
- Have you puppy vaccinated against dangerous diseases on the advice of your vet.
- Make sure to give your pet the monthly dose of a heartworm preventive and flea and tick control.
- Puppies benefit from crate usage it helps with house training and a security location as the puppy adjusts.
- Designate a clean and quiet area and consistently place your dog’s food and water in a location.
- Brush your dog’s hair regularly to remove shed hair and get rid of any mats.
- Get plenty of exercise for your dog.
- Protect your puppy from electrical cords, poisonous plants and household chemicals.
Utilizing these tips will help your puppy transition into a healthy and vibrant adult dog.
Source: Puppy Care Tips Pamphlet from Meridan
Kantzer Veeninary Clinic
- 1225 North Main Street, Marion, Ohio
- (740) 383-5297
- Facebook Business page
Toby and Gretchen have been taking their boxers there since 2005 when they got Sadie.
Toby Boyce is the president and Broker for C.G. Boyce Real Estate Co. Toby was honored in 2015 for as one of the first 300 REALTORS in the nation (only 1.4 million) to earn the “Commitment 2 Excellence” Award from the National Association of REALTORS. He has earned several real estate designations that benefit his clients every single day.