After a year of pandemic schedules, the Delaware County District Library has announced its plans to re-open to in-person browsing beginning today.
The Library is using a staggered roll-out schedule in an effort to maximize staff coverage.
- February 22 — Delaware Main Library (84 E. Winter St., Delaware, Ohio)
- March 1 — Orange Branch Library (7171 Gooding Blvd., Delaware, Ohio) and Powell Branch Library (460 S. Liberty St., Powell, Ohio)
- March 2 — Ostrander Branch Library (45 N. Fourth St., Ostrander, Ohio)
- Masks are required for anyone over 2 years of age
- Individuals may still use curb-side or drive-up as they prefer
- Staff are available to take phone calls, answer emails, and Web site chats
- Building will operate at a limited capacity
- Individuals are asked to limit time inside the building to one our or less
Public Computer Use
The computers will be open with a limit of one hour at a time to limit exposure to the building on Tuesday, February 23, for the main library and the day the other branches open. Due to some previous scheduled computer work, the express computers will be available on Monday, February 22 at the main branch. Public and express computers maybe accessed during operation hours with reservations or on a walk-in basis as available.
Hours of Operation
Delaware County District Library hours of operation are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. and closed on Sunday. The Ostrader branch is closed on Monday.