When a company of more than 180 employees is community focused there has to be the glue that holds those efforts together.
For Richwood Bank, that is Events Coordinator Tai Wills. She is the self-acclaimed behind the scenes logistical aficionado however the rest of the company calls her the glue that holds it all together.
“I love connecting the dots … putting the right people in the right places to support our communities,” Tai commented. “Building relationships along the way is a huge plus and something I cherish.”
With more than 19 years of experience, she has built a lot of relationships. And if you’ve ever approached Richwood Bank about sponsorship or any other marketing opportunity, it was Tai on the other end of the conversation. What does she do you ask? Well she identifies, a few things …
- Receive and follow up on all sponsorship requests.
- Coordinate all volunteer opportunities.
- Put together all mailings including mo8re than 2,000 birthday cards mailed monthly, gift baskets, give aways, special promotions.
- Manage all promotional products for the bank, marketing as well as Richwood Coffee.
- Help plan events such as car shows, street fairs, concerts, dive-in movie events, 5K’s, golf outings, clean up days, Stockholder meetings, blood drives, education series and much, much more.
- Pretty much anything that creates a community photo op, that’s what I enjoy.
While the Richwood Bank is a relatively new member of the Delaware County community, Tai already has a couple of favorite events that she works with, including People In Need Produce Markets; Benefit in the Barn which connects the Delaware Farm Bureau, United Way of Delaware County and the Central Ohio Symphony; and Leeds Farm Witches Night Out, a fundraiser for the Pink Ribbon Girls.
The Richwood, Ohio, native is a North Union High School and Tiffin University graduate. Her husband, Jason, of 18 years is a third-generation custom-home builder. The couple has two teenage daughters, Layni and Lexi, who keep them moving with volleyball, basketball and quarter horses.
With Tai’s comfort zone being out of the public spotlight, she is quick to point back to what makes her job so much fun. “Richwood Bank’s vision is to ‘Inspire, Protect & Celebrate anything that makes communities thrive.’ From small businesses, multi-generational farms, families of every stage – we are all connected, weaving the fabric of our communities. How we choose to give back will be our legacy.”
And under Tai’s watch Richwood Bank is building quite the legacy.